Searching the EHB Bulletin
To search the EHB, there is a standard 'Bulletin search' page. Additional search pages provide access to specific datasets within the EHB Bulletin (e.g. an event catalogue or phase data).
Each search page has the option to define a search region using a Google Maps interface on an interactive page.
- hypocentres - both the prime (EHB) origin and secondary (ISC) estimates;
- phase/arrival data;
- only the prime (EHB) hypocentre for an event is output;
- magnitudes are also output where available.
- specific phase names (e.g. P, PKPdf, S etc.);
- time-defining phases - phases used in the computation of the EHB hypocentre.