Searching the IASPEI Ground Truth (GT) reference events
To search the IASPEI reference events, there is a standard 'Bulletin search' page. Additional search pages provide access to specific datasets within the reference events bulletin (e.g. an event catalogue or phase data).
Each search page has the option to define a search region using a Google Maps interface on an interactive page.
- hypocentres - both the prime (preferred) origin and secondary estimates;
- phase/arrival data;
- only the prime (IASPEI GT) hypocentre for an event is output;
- magnitudes are also output where available.
- specific phase names (e.g. P, PKPdf, S etc.)
- arrival-times (N.b. amplitude data do not always have arrival-times)
- travel-time residuals (from ak135)
- time-defining phases - phases used in the computation of the prime hypocentre