Since November 2013:
the project to extend the ISC-GEM Catalogue is led by Dmitry Storchak and Domenico Di Giacomo (ISC, UK), with scientific support from Bob Engdahl (University of Colorado, USA) for the two-tier relocation procedure. Further IT, admin and technical staff at the ISC are working on the project.
May 2010-January 2013:
The project was led by Dmitry Storchak with scientific input from Willie Lee. The work on this project was performed by the Team of International Experts:
- Domenico Di Giacomo, István Bondár, James Harris and Dmitry Storchak (ISC, UK),
- Bob Engdahl (University of Colorado, USA),
- Antonio Villaseñor (IES Jaume Almera, Spain),
- Peter Bormann (GFZ, emeritus, Germany),
- Willie Lee (USGS, emeritus, US),
- Graziano Ferrari (INGV/SISMOS, Italy).
The Team of IASPEI observers was led by Peter Suhadolc (Univ. of Trieste, Italy) and included:
- Göran Ekström (GCMT Project, Columbia University, US),
- Roger Musson (BGS, UK),
- Johannes Schweitzer (NORSAR, Norway),
- Nobuo Hamada (JMA, emeritus, Japan).
A large number of institutions/individuals as well as IT, admin and technical staff at the ISC contributed to the project.