Data reports contributed by: CIG
The data reports listed here are those filed by the ISC's automated data e-mail capture system. The system was first implemented in October 1999, and many reports were filed manually during the first few months. The listing is nearly complete for reports e-mailed to the ISC since January 2000, but even then missing an occasional, manually filed report.
- REPORTER: The agency code for a data contributor.
- PRODUCT: A string from the data report that describes the type of data.
- REPORTER_ID: A string from the data report that describes each report.
- MIN_DATE: The date of the earliest reading or hypocentre in the data report. N.B. This will be NULL for reports recieved before November 1999.
- MAX_DATE: The date of the earliest reading or hypocentre in the data report. N.B. This may be NULL for reports recieved before November 1999.
- LDDATE: The date the description of this report was loaded into the ISC database; generally, the same as the date the e-mail was received at the ISC.
Each Reporter_ID is a link to the file containing the data report. For some agencies, the ISC concatenates multiple reports for a calendar month into a single file. In these cases, a separate line will appear in this table for each report, but the links will all retrieve the same file, containing all of the reports for the month.
REPORTER PRODUCT REPORTER_ID MIN_DATE MAX_DATE LDDATE Sorry, no data reports are stored for this agency.